hello! i'm 20! i work and attend college. have a nice day! Oh, and sometimes I take photos and you can find them if you click on this sentence. See you then.
This is my face. This is for my brother.
This scene was perfect
That time James Bond replied to homoerotic taunting not with some macho no homo bullshit, but by calmly implying he was bisexual anyway and somehow did not suddenly cease to be awesome but instead roughly doubled in awesome points.
Why are we not talking about Derrick Coleman????
- He’s been legally Deaf since he was 3 years old
- That’s 20 years
- He received a letter from a fan who’s also Deaf and he wrote back an inspirational reply
- He’s the first ever Deaf offensive player in the league
- He’s also the first to score a touchdown
- In order to play football, he has to watch everyone else and move when they move, wear hearing aids, and he has to read Quarterback Russell Wilson’s lips in order to know what the play is, and he still manages to do it and do it well
- He’s just an inspiration to me and a lot of others
Former Marine turned photographer Joel Parés’ series Judging America used real people dressed as stereotypes to remind us to not judge a person based on their tattoos, clothing, ethnicity, profession, or sexual orientation, but on their merits.
- NO ONE in #Ferguson attacked chief Jackson
- NO ONE WAS TRYING TO HARM CHIEF JACKSON. LOOK: http://instagram.com/p/tZWH6Mr4H4/ this is seconds b4 the mayhem. #Ferguson cc @ShaunKing
- I was right by the chief for much of his walking @ShaunKing @KMOV. No one attacked him. Folks were trying to protect him if anything!
- Fox and other media outlets falsely reporting that protestors attacked police chief. Live streams show otherwise in #Ferguson